Pebbles

Thursday 14 June 2012

Tags

Another post from me today!! I was watching a Dina Wakley video where she was saying you should just put some colour down onto some tags and it inspires you. So I did!! And this is what I made.

They all have Dylusions sprays for backgrounds and various masks, stamps etc.

For this one I embossed it and went over with a white powder. The sun, cloud and crow are images from Crowabout Studio B. I then used some Making Memories rub ons.



For my second tag I've used a Stampotique stamp, sequin waste and Lisa's Altered Art words. The white circles are acrylic paint on a glue lid top.


My third tag is a Lisa's Altered Art image and I've used cream paint through a mask for the tiny squares.


I've made 6 tags altogether 2 each of the same background. Not used the other 3 yet so we'll see what I do with them later.

5 comments:

  1. those are three gorgeous tags shary. hope you are well we haven't seen you on CB recently. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMASHING tags - love the journal style but still working on my own!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous and love the colours you have used. You are doing so great with these
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic, hun - love the colours and themes, so much to look at on each one. Look forward to seeing the next three. I love this style of artwork, have you checked out Dyan Reavely's work? Love it! Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tags Shary, love all the details and colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)