Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge

A new challenge blog for me today. It's the Digital Tuesday Challenge and they asked you to use a picture for inspiration.


I've taken the colours of the photo for my inspiration.

Here's my card

Please click on image for a better view.

I have just discovered some great stamps from Bugaboo digital stamps. My favs are the Girlz ones, I've used Girlz-Shop for this one. I've coloured her with Copics. I've also rediscovered my sewing machine and went around the layers wiwth a zig zag stitch. The layers have been edged with distress ink.

Papers: Prima-Fairy Belle
Saying: Dylusions-Quintessential Quotes
Ribbon: Papermania Capsule collection

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, fabulous image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! And that sentiment is amazing! Darling card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image.. Fabby Creation!~
    -Sony
    sonias-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)