Pebbles

Friday 6 July 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

Another Friday comes around and the first week of the kid's summer holiday has gone. Only 5 more to go groan!!

So the Polkadoodle Challenge theme for this week's challenge is

Make a Gift Card

I made a little credit card sized card.


Gift card front cover



The little pockets which the sentiment and gift card sit in



Inside the gift card where the pockets sit


I've used papers from the Sundae of Seasons CD and I've inked the edges with peeled paint distress ink. The image is one of the girls from the Pretty Sweet CD and I've coloured her with Copics. The sentiment is from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD. To finish it off I use ribbons, gem brads and punched flowers from my stash.

The other DT girls have made some great gift cards for you to look at and you can see them all here on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog.

We'd love you to join in and you could have a chance of winning a prize!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shary. I love this idea great for gift card's, love the colours and the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift card is gorgeous, as always - I love the colour scheme and the playful image on the front. Have a good weekend, hugz Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift card - love the papers and fab colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a super project Shary and great colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)