Pebbles

Friday 20 July 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

Another project, two in one day!!

This one is for the Polkadoodles challenge. The theme this week was....

Go Green and Recycle

Here's my card


I've used one of the lovely digistamps from Emma Canning called Millie Birthday. They are available from Polkadoodles. I've coloured her with my Copics.
I've used papers from the Pretty Sweet CD Rom, these go so well with Emma's images, very pretty! I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the decorated border and added some ribbon and gems. My recycled bit is the string which I've coloured with tattered rose distress ink.
There are lots of lovely projects from the DT on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog, all different but all equally lovely. Hope to see you join in as I'm sure like me you stash those "come in handy" bits away!!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the design is fantstic as are the colours used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love all the different elements and how you incorporated the recycling theme. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Shary. So very pretty in pink and the embellishing looks gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shary and fab image, The string looks great. have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Shary, lovely:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shary, adorable image...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo pretty Shary - another beautiful design! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shary. So pretty and girly. These images certainly are easy to work with aren't they. Your colouring is fantastic. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)