Here's my card and I've also done a little step by step on how to make it too.
1. Take your white card blank and lay down a piece of sequin waste along the bottom of the card. Using some sponge dab walnut stain and peeled paint distress inks over the holes.
2. Stamp out the house and key from the Art Houses stamp plate onto white card , cut out and watercolour with worn lipstick and peacock distress inks.
3. Stamp the sentiment with black ink over the spots.
4. Using the ruler background stamp , stamp out a block and then cut up some of them and ink with the distress inks. Tear at one end to make them look like washi tape.
5. Now piece the card together. I applied the house and key with 3D tabs. The "washi tape" was applied with a wet glue. I used the remaining waste pieces of ruler to attach to the "big" and the side of the house.
I hope my step by step was of some use to you :0) I'll be back next week with another Creative Expressions project x