Pebbles

Friday 15 February 2013

Creative Expressions

Time to showcase a new set of stamps and embossing folder for Creative Expressions. We had 2 lots of Sam Poole's stamps and a fantastic embossing folder to play with.
The first set of stamps is a plate called  Art Houses , I love this one, the little houses are great. The second stamp plate is a background stamp called Ruler. The embossing folder was fun to use, I haven't used one in a while but it came out great. The folder is called Uber by Couture Creations.

So here is my first project, a card.


Stamps: Sam Poole - Art Houses and Ruler
Embossing folder: Couture Creations - Uber
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I've watercoloured the houses with the distress inks and also layered up some of the features.

I'll be back next week with another project using Creative Expressions products.

Shary
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shary, live how you have framed the images with the ruler image. Great colours and use of the embossing folder. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)