Pebbles

Tuesday 26 February 2013

This week's Creative Expressions Project

Im on a roll this week, my Creative Expressions project is at the start of the week for a change!!


All sorts of things happening on this tag!! I started off with a manila tag and used the uber embossing folder to emboss it,  I then sprayed it with water. I then smooshed it through some spray inks. I stamped and cut out a Art House and dominoes from the Creative Expressions Sam Poole Art House stamp sheet. I coloured them with distress inks and added a white pen highlight. I swiped over the tag with walnut distress ink.

See you next week for another Creative Expressions project.

Shary
x

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of colour Shary and I love the white highlights. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Shary and love those vibrant colours together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, i really love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the retro feel to this project Shary. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)