I've made a tag and because I liked the way the ribbon looked attached to a stamped image I've done it again!!
Also I've made a little tutorial too.
So here's the finished tag.
you will need:
A craft tag
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Iced Spruce, Peacock Feathers and Ripe Persimmon
That Special Touch - Mechanical Mask
Creative Expressions. Stamps to die for Flower Frame
Creative Expressions. Single stamps. Steampunk Dressform
Creative Expressions. White Sheer Wrinkled Edge Ribbon
Creative Expressions. White Crochet Ribbon
1. Take a craft tag and emboss it using the Mechanical mask.
2. With the TH distress inks colour your tag and using the Iced Spruce go around the edges.
3. Place the mask on your tag and using the gesso and an old credit card spread the gesso through some of the pattern onto your mask. When dry (I used a heat gun) ink over with the Iced Spruce ink.
4. With some memento black ink just ink up the two bottom corners of the flower frame stamp and stamp the bottom corners of the tag.
5. Stamp out the steampunk dressform onto some card with black ink and clear emboss it.
Lightly trace around the wings onto the sheer ribbon and cut out. Do the same for the skirt with
the crochet ribbon.
6. Using a clear glue adhere the skirt and wings to the dress form. Now adhere the whole thing to the tag using 3D pads.
7. Add some white sheer ribbon the top and there you go!