Pebbles

Monday 15 April 2013

Smash!

I haven't posted much lately as had the kids off school for 2 weeks. Back to school today so I thought I'd show you my new venture lol.

We went out for the day yesterday and of course I had to go to the Hobbycraft where I saw that they'd got the Smash stuff in . I bought the red one doodle.

I've been wanting to get into smashing for a while so I've been downloading some Lori Whitlock project life files to use.

Here's a pic of the Smash book and a little folder I made using a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette Cameo store.


Inside the folder I'm going to store the Lori Whitlock life cards. I've already started my first page, it's about yesterday's shopping spree.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. Think I need to get a smash book, I have some little smash bits but not the book itself !
    May have to grab one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh looks interesting - looking forward to seeing your pages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have this one but wasnt sure quite what to do with it, hope alls well with you, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like younwill be having lotsof funA, hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy smashing books then shary. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see what you do in your new Smash book Shary.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)