Pebbles

Tuesday 16 April 2013

First Smash Page

Today Im showing you my first Smash page. Sorry I had to pixelate some of the wording on the pages. Don't want anyone showing up on my doorstep!! And I want to keep my journaling private on this one too.
We went out for the day on Sunday , first we had a buffet breakfast at Brewers Fayre and then went to a big shopping centre in Livingston.
We had a fab time!!


The chevrons, arrows and words are all Lori Whitlock files from the Silhouette store which I've cut on the Cameo.

I added the receipts from the shops we visited but couldn't find my Starbucks receipt!!!!! The journaling note is from a Smash quote book. I've used washi tape and little bits of patterned paper scraps.

I also used an ink blot stamp to add a background to the page.

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Shary and such a fab first page. Looking forward to seeing more
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)