Pebbles

Friday 15 November 2013

All Dressed Up Challenge

Morning and today is the turn of the All Dressed Up Challenge and the theme is

Ribbon and/or Lace


Here's my card, I had great fun making this one.


I have used the gorgeous new image by Wendyburnsdesigns called "Love is in the air". 

Paper: Lili of the Valley - Beach Bliss
Flourishes: Cheerylynn Designs
Frantage: Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Colouring mediums: Shin Han & Copics


Here are the two new images in Wendy's Etsy shop. Gorgeous arent they?


The other DT members have made some fantastic cards for the challenge. We'd love it if you took a look and joined in with us.
You must use an ADU image for the challenge. 
The winner will be announced on 3rd December and will receive 3 images of your choice from the store. 

Shary
x

9 comments:

  1. Great card Shary and I really like how you've added the ribbons. And what's this??? Frantage? I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, i adore the colours and you are rocking the frantage ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is so pretty! Love all the ribbon and bows.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Shary! How pretty is THIS! LOVE the colours you chose and the image is coloured so beautifully. Great job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Sharon and I'm definitely getting me some of the frantage!! Love it
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Shary! Such lovely colours, and all that wonderful Frantage! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had to pop over and admire your card again! I love the Frantage sprinkled on the DP and will have to give it a go - so far I have only put it round my main image but I love how you used it here :-) The colours are so pretty and you colouring is just stunning; the big balloon looks lovely and shiny!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ribbon and Lace. Such lovely colours they are such beautiful cards all of them keep up the great work. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips )

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)