Pebbles

Monday 11 November 2013

All Dressed Up Inspiration post

Morning , my turn for the inspiration post on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and I have used Love to Craft. It's my fav ADU image (for now) as it's the image Wendy made for me of my daughter, Robbyn.
It's available from Wendy's Etsy shop here.


I've used a blank chipboard door hanger and covered it in patterned paper, I then sanded the edges.  I then used Shabby Pink Frantage randomly over the hanger and added the "Robbyn".
The image was printed onto Papermill super smooth white card and then coloured with Shin Han pens for the hair and Copics for the rest. 

I hope I've given you some inspiration on how to use your All Dressed Up images. Any of the images would look great.

Don't forget we still have a challenge going on here.   The theme is 

Autumn colours and/or Give thanks.


Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)