Pebbles

Wednesday 13 November 2013

All Dressed Up Inspiration Part 2

So the other day I showed you the door hanger I made for my daughter , today I would like to show you a door hanger I made for my son.


The image is of course from All Dressed Up Wendy Burns Designs and will be available in Wendy's Etsy shop very soon. This image was designed by Wendy from a photo I sent her of my son, Tyrrell. Fab isn't it?

I've printed him out onto Papermill super smooth white card and coloured him with Copics and Shin Han pens.  I've also added a little glossy accents to the TV screen and controller.

Don't forget we still have an ongoing challenge at the All Dressed Up Challenge blog. 

Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. SO cute and love the door hanger!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, brilliant sentiment

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet a lot of boys would love this - I'm sure your son did! Making a personalised door hanger with it is a great idea and the design is awesome :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)