Pebbles

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Laugh

Something a bit different from me today, it's a bit of a blast from the past really. I found my file of arty stamps in the garage when looking for something else and realised how lovely they are, too good to sit in a box. So here is what I made just for the fun of it.





 Papermill white linen card 
Distress Inks: Milled lavendar, Seedless preserves & Tattered rose
Stencil: Memory Box - Texture honeycomb
Stamps: Art Journey - Smile, Adorable & Men
White embossing powder
Memento black
White Posca pen
Frantage: Vintage Pink

I think I may use these stamps a lot more as I like how it turned out.

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. Love your arty cards, this is brilliant, all the texture and so much to look at xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)