Pebbles

Friday 12 September 2014

SVG Attic - Above It All

Today I get to show you one of my favourite 3D projects for my blog  post on the SVG Attic blog.
I had great fun making it and although it looks daunting it really isn't as there is a great tutorial on Jodie's Needles 'n' Knowledge blog. Jodie's written and photo instructions are very clear and precise.

So here it is


This hot air balloon is a gift box and is part of a kit called Above It All.

JGW Above It All

I have used Papermill pale turquoise card and the papers are My Minds Eye - Lucky in Love.

I love how it turned out and at the moment it has it's place on my mantlepiece.

SVG Attic have some stunning kits and it's well worth having a look at the store and their Facebook page. I cut this file using my Cameo Silhouette but lots of the newer files also have the Cricut Explore cutting files to use too.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. This really is amazing, so beautiful and the papers work perfectly with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super amazing, i have wanted to have a go at something like this for sometime but haven't really had the guts to do it think i might have a go soon now, thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job on your hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the gorgeous design and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shary, wow a fabulous 3D project, love the papers. You did a fabulous job'

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your 3d project it very nice.. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)