Pebbles

Monday 1 September 2014

SVG Attic Fall Contest




SVG Attic have a Fall contest starting today. You can create a Fall , Halloween or even Going back to school project for the contest. And as it is a joint contest with Snapdragon Snippets you can use any of those files too!!

All the details are over on the SVG Attic blog here.

So here is my project a gorgeous Fall/Autumn themed card. I love this file as it could be used for so many things including new home. It has a lovely whimsical look to it.


I have used files 44144 for the basis of the card and 50378 for the Autumn both from the Silhouette store using Snapdragon Snippets files. And of course my Cameo.
The papers are Recollections - Mosaic Memories. I've also used some distress ink around the edges of the pieces.

My teamies have made some lovely project to inspire you, you can see them here on their blogs.


And there are some fab prizes!!!!
First Prize - $25 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Second Prize - $15 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
Third Prize - $10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
So well worth entering!!

The contest finishes on the 27th September 2014 midnight central time.
Would love to see some UK girls entering.

Shary
x



7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Sharon, beautiful colours, love the trees and fence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love your choice of papers on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the house and fence. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shary - hope you had a lovely holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Shary, love the images you have cut and great papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is JUST as cute Shary? Sharon? LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)