Pebbles

Thursday 5 April 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

I found this challenge just recently it's the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. So today I've joined in as they're giving away a great prize for nine lucky people.


The challenge is Happy Birthday as it's their 9th birthday.

Here's my card 


I've used the Simon Says Stamp "You + Me" set for the background. And the "Ice Cream Dream" set for the main image and sentiments.
I've used Copics to colour in the fun lolly. I've even added some glitter sparkle pen. 

It was pretty hard to get a good pic as we have brilliant sunshine after all of yesterday's snow!

Have a good day!

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, love how you have coloured the ice lolly :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)