Pebbles

Sunday 15 April 2018

You fill my day with colour!!!

Well I had to do one more lol
This card is again for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The theme for this week is Add some texture.


I've used distress oxide inks for the background and to colour the crayons. I've white embossed the crayons to give them some texture.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Color & Sunshine
                                                YOU + ME
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks - spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, fossilized amber & cracked pistachio

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, love the colours you've used. Don't have any oxides yet think I'll have to get some.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again :)
    So glad to see you have used this set and created a beauty with it, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)