Pebbles

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pretty Tuff!

I have some exciting news for you today if you've seen my post below then you'll know what I mean.
Nikky from Polkadoodles has designed a brand new CD called Pretty Tuff to compliment the Pretty Sweet CD. At last a brilliant male themed CD! It's absolutely fabulous. I don't really use CDs but this one has me converted! You can print everything out or like me if you enjoy colouring your images you can print them out in black and white and give them your own colour scheme.They are a gem to colour! The papers all match beautifully, my fav is the scattered letters one and you also get sentiments and embellies. The sentiments can be punched out as they fit a 1 1/2" or 2" punch.

Lucky me I get to play now but........ you can preorder yours at the Polkadoodle store here. Shipping will commence on the 7th November on a first ordered first served basis. My advise.. DO IT NOW! You can also see the launch of the Pretty Tuff CD at the NEC Hobbycrafts.

here's what's on it

Includes 613 printable pages and over 1500 printable elements.

CD contains:

12 Boy/Teen character Digital Stamps in colour x 4 sizes

12 Boy/Teen character Digital Stamps in black & white x 4 sizes

7 sheets of sentiments 39 sheets of embellishment Digital stamps in black & white

39 sheets of embellishment colour Digital stamps in colour

Over 350 backing papers in 19 different designs

This CD is JPEG based so easy to import into your graphics programs such as MCS and Serif, MMS etc.


I've really enjoyed playing with it. I have a card using the CD below but I'll also show you another tomorrow for my CCT challenge DT card.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)