Pebbles

Saturday 22 October 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge

It was a bit too late for me to make a card for this week's challenge on Polkadoodles but as I'm now on the team I can still tell you about it!!
So the theme is "Halloween" and Nikky has kindly arranged for everyone to grab a freebie to use on your work. You can grab it here.Just right click on the images and you've got them!
Fantastic prize to win this week it's the Sundae of Seasons CD. Jealous? Much! It has more than 4000 images to suit every occasion.
Well worth taking part in the challenge I think.
I'll be making something for next week's challenge, so don't forget to pop back on Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shary
    Looking forward to working alongside you sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shary , looking forward to working with my new teamie ! wahooo!!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shary, congratulations on joining the DT and looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)