Pebbles

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cute Card Thursday, Papertake Weekly

Hi bloggers, been a very quiet week blogging for me as I've been busy with the new Polkadoodles Sugarplum Daisy CD samples which are showing today on Create and Craft!
So today I'm back and showing you a card that I made for my DT card for Cute Card Thursday and it also ties in with this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge.

The theme for Cute Card Thursday is

Anything Goes

And the theme for Papertake Weekly was choose a line from their bingo card. I chose a diagonal line which had Flowers, free and buttons.

Here is my card.



I've used a fantastic Nitwits freebie from the magazine called Thimbles and Threads. The freebies included a paper pack which had paper embellies in also and a lovely little stamp set. The only thing from my stash was the card blank and buttons. Worth getting the mag for I think.I coloured in the image with Copics.

As the theme was anything goes my fellow teamies have made some beautiful cards and all so different so why not pop over to CCT and take a look and join in.

Photobucket

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)