Pebbles

Thursday 22 March 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

Well did you watch the C&C programmes featuring the brand new CD Sugarplum Fairy from Polkadoodles? It's a very pretty girly CD and I've used some of the items on my Polkadoodles challenge card from the CD.

The theme is

Mother's Day


I used a blank easel card and covered it with some Sugarplum Fairy papers and a preprinted border. I also used a preprinted topper and punched out some flowers with contrasting papers. The sentiment is also from the same CD as is the beautiful butterfly. I then just added some of my own pearls, ribbon and gems.

The other DT girls have made some beautiful mother's day cards. You can see them all on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Hope to see yours too!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)