Pebbles

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Creative Expressions

Gosh long time no post been too busy I'm afraid. But today I'd like to show you a card I made with my second part of stamps from my December Creative Expressions DT stash. This set is called Masquerade.



Stamps;- Creative Expressions - Masquerade A5 stamp plate
Papers:- TH Idea-ology paper stash Vintage Shabby
Inks:- TH Distress Inks
Pigment Powders:- Ranger Perfect Pearls

The peacock feathers from the stamp set have been stamped onto the TH paper with distres ink and I've stitched around them with gold thread. There is a lovely square background stamp in the set which I stamped onto the papers and cut around to make the backing for the mask. The mask is stamped onto one of the papers with clear embossing ink and then I've gone over it with the perfect pearls. The sentiment is also from the set. I used the same square background set to layer the sentiment , just cutting off the ends to fit the sentiment.

Shary
x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous the design and colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the harlequin background and the stamped feathers. Lovely backdrop for the mask. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would give your blog a quick look as I just long the road from you. I love creative expressions and follow Sue Wilson's blog daily. I am fairly new to card making and blogging but love seeing other people's creations. Your card is delightful, just adore that background.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)