Pebbles

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Driftwood

I know this bit of driftwood would come in handy!!






Just been having a play around and all I did was dried the wood out for a couple of days on the radiator. I then gessoed it and applied 2 layers of the grey/blue paint. I then sandpapered it. Thinking about it I could have gone over it lightly with distress ink, oh well next time maybe. The stick figures are from the SIL shop. They've been cut from black vinyl.

Hopefully in the New year I'll be doing lots more, need to find a good supplier of "stuff".

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this what a fabulous idea. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really creative idea and looks fantastic. A unique piece
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)