Pebbles

Sunday 18 August 2013

That Craft Place Challenge

I have been asked by Lisa if I would like to be on the DT for the That Craft Place Challenge, of course I said Yes!!!!
So today's card is my first card for That Craft Place.

The theme is

Stitch Real or Faux


I have used a gorgeous digi stamp called All Dressed Up and has been designed by Wendy Burns. 
Wendy has her own shop on Etsy called Wendyburnsdesigns, you can find it here. She designs the cutest digistamps but is also a textile designer too. 
If you would like to see more of Wendy's work she also has a blog here and a Facebook page here.

Papers: Molly Bloom 
Colouring medium: Copics
Doily Die Cut: Cheery Lynn Designs
Decorative Border: Martha Stewart punch

I've used my machine to sew around the papers in a blue thread. 

The "That Craft Place" DT have made some gorgeous cards, I'd love you to pop over and take a look. You can see them all here.

Shary
x

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love what you have done with the image. The papers are lovely...must get some ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute I love all the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Shary and such great news. Congratulations and enjoy
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and digi's! well done on your new dt! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new DT post!
    Gorgeous card and I love what you've done with the image. Such lovely papers too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your new DT spot. Super cute card. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so cute! Love the papers combined here - work perfect with the image!
    Have a nice day, Shary! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)