Pebbles

Friday 25 July 2014

Snapdragon Snippets & Papermill Direct

Just back from a lovely day at Crammond Beach just outside Edinburgh. Gorgeous sunny day too! We actually had something that I haven't seen for a very long time too. Do you remember Oysters from the ice cream van? Yummy!
Well I think my project that I'm showing is just right for today, it's a flip flop 3D box from Snapdragon Snippets.  I cut the file on my Cameo. It's really easy to put together and looks fab when finished.
I've used some lovely summer colours from Papermill Direct for the card. The card is Ocean Blue and Lime Green. This colour card is ideal for all your summer projects.

So here is my flip flop


Side view


Open box


Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. wow this looks great and beautiful made shary.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work on your flip flop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and beautiful! Now, what to put inside?!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)