Pebbles

Friday 26 September 2014

Papermill Christmas Projects

We are thinking about Christmas over at Papermill Direct today. At the moment the offer is on for

Forest Green card 160 gsm
A small A4 box which is around 140 sheets for just £7.36

All the offers are here on the website.

I've made a couple of projects using Papermill card.

The first is a pop up card.


Card: Ivory Linen from Papermill Direct
Papers: First Edition - Silent Night  ( I have to say that these papers are gorgeous and my pic doesn't do them justice. They are from last year and I've been hoarding them)
File: Lori Whitlock cut on my Cameo
Embossing folder.

My second is a fun gift box


Card: Christmas red, plain black and plain white from Papermill Direct
File: Studio Illustrado cut on my Cameo.
Glitter

Papermill have some great card to start you off on your Christmas projects. We'll have lots of great offers coming up in the following weeks.

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. both are such fun projects. I love pop up cards and First Edition papers are always fab too with all the different finishes. Loving the Santa themed Box it's perfect for festive gifts and treats.

    Angela
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card very elegant and a lovely box Shary.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)