Pebbles

Friday 26 September 2014

SVG Attic - Creepy Candelabra

This will be my last project for SVG Attic. I'm sad to be leaving as it's been great working with the SVG Attic Design Team and files. 

So for this project I've made something for Halloween, a creepy Candelabra.


I have used a fantastic kit called Creepy Candelabras. Don't forget SVG Attic have a 50% off sale on most of their files at the moment too.

Creepy Candelabras


This project is called Creepy Chandelier but I found it stands perfectly for a table decoration too. You can put a little battery powered tea light in the middle. So I cut it out using my favourite coloured card , purple. But then I thought it would look great with a scary spider and web :0). So I used two SIL  files from Snapdragon Snippets. The Spider Web Corner file  #46584  which I added some glitter to and also the Spiders file #46585  and I added glossy accents to him.

Shary
x


2 comments:

  1. I love this so pretty but spooky also. thank you for visiting my blog I am now a follower of yours. hugs

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)