I have made a lovely new home card using the new Quirky Quilts papers and an old favourite of mine the "At Home" stamp set.
This one can be a bit fiddly with paper piecing the image but you could colour it instead.
I have used:
Little Claire "At Home" stamp set.
Little Claire Paper Pack - Quirky Quilts
Blank white card
Clear embossing powder
1. First off I used the purple sheet of Quirky Quilts papers to cover the blank card but I did add a little grey distress ink around the edges.
2. I then stamped the image onto a piece of white card using the memento black ink and then I clear embossed it.
3. I paper pieced the image using the green and pink piece of Quirky Quilts papers. I again inked the edges and matted it onto a piece of pale blue card. Then the card was inked. I adhered the image to the card using 3D pads.
4. I then cut out some of the hexagons from the purple sheet of Quirky Quilts paper and edged them with the distress ink.
5. Next I embossed them a little to give them some shape.
I then randomly adhered them over the flat hexagons using 3D pads to give them a raised look.
I think this gives the card a lovely quilted look and it's a great idea for a new home card.