Pebbles

Sunday 28 June 2015

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Sorry bit late in posting this as Ive been away. This week's Sugar Bowl challenge is another Anything Goes. I have made a little easel drawer card.


I've cut the drawer easel on my Silhouette using a Lori Whitlock file.
Stamp: Gorjuss - Toadstools
Papers: My Minds Eye

I coloured the image with Copics and Shin Han pens and also paper pieced her with the same papers.

The other DT girls have made some gorgeous projects as always. Well worth a visit to see them here.



As always one lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose 4 sweet Sugar Nellie digis...

and
a second prize winner will receive 2 Sugar Nellie digis.....woo hoo!!

from

image

Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)