Pebbles

Friday 17 August 2018

Back To School with Unity. (SSSW Challenge & Cute Card Thursday Challenge).



Today's card features a kit from Unity Stamp Company called Jen Girl, she's part of the Angie Girl range. And it's in honour of the Scottish schools going back on Tuesday, well mine are anyway! I can't believe it will be there last year ever!


Jen girl

So here's the card


I'd also like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Back To School and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is Spots & Dots. 

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits - Frames
Papers: American Crafts - Shimille - True Stories

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. What a darling school scene! I love the colors and papers and what a wonderful sentiment too!! Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely adorable!! I love seeing BTS cards for older kids. I always see them for elementary age but I rarely see more mature cards like this. I love the papers you chose and that sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)