Pebbles

Saturday 18 August 2018

New Releases From Unity



There are several new releases and Graciellie Stamps are on sale at Unity Stamp Company and you can find them all here.

I've used 3 of the kits to make these cards.

First up is "Stay Strong"
Stay Strong


I've made the background by using TH distress oxide inks and distress resist spray with a stencil. Then I used a coffee splatter stamp.
The Coffee stamp has been put onto a piece of vellum and overlayed onto some patterned paper.

The second card is a set called "A Christmas Hello" and is on sale at the moment.


The stamp set has been coloured with Copics with a little added glitter and a white pen for highlights. Again I have put the sentiment onto vellum.
You can save $14.51 on this kit at the moment!

My third and final card is made using another sale kit called "Obsessively Grateful".


I've watercoloured the leaves and splattered a plain white background. I layered up the image with black and orange card to make it pop.
Again you can save $14.51 on this set too!

There are so many beautiful Gracielle stamp sets on sale at the moment why not treat yourself?

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)