Creative Expressions - Sam Poole's Creative Studio stamps: Steampunk Christmas & Art Sayings
Multi medium Gel
- 1. Take your 3 blank ATCs and using cut and dry smooth your chosen colour distress inks over them, overlapping a little. Spray your fingers with a little water and flick over the ATCs. Blot dry and allow the inks to dry completely.
2. On each ATC take a contrasting distress ink and ink up the grid stamp from the Steampunk Christmas set and stamp onto the ATC. Go over the ink with your chosen perfect pearl. Brush off all excess.
3. Using the two smallest cogs from Steampunk Christmas stamp and ghost stamp randomly over your ATC.
4. Stamp the tree, bird and 2 sized bulb blooms onto different coloured tissue paper. Cut out carefully.
5. Using a gel medium adhere the stamped tissue to each of the ATCs and then add another layer on top. (My bird bled a little because it was pink tissue but it doesn't look as bad in real life).
6. Stamp out sayings from the Art Sayings set onto white card. Cut up each word and edge with distress inks.Add to ATCs and finally add some highlights with a white pen to the tree. (see main pic).
I hope this has been useful. My last 3 DT projects have been all about Christmas but I wanted to show you how versatile Steampunk Christmas was and doesn't have to be all about Christmas.
Have a good weekend.x