Pebbles

Thursday 25 October 2012

Cute Card Thursday

This week's challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge is

Something Scary


I've been trying out my Cameo so I decided to make something different from a card for the challenge. This is a juice carton that I downloaded by Samantha Walker. I used cordinations card stock and distress it to make up the blank carton. I put a piece of grey c/s behind the letters to help them stand out. The digi images are by Stamp Fairy and have been coloured with Copics. The moon has some lace stickles on it too. I attached them to the carton with 3D pads. The words are by Echo Park.

There are some fab Scary cards over on the Cute Card Challenge blog that the other DT members have made. You can find them all here.

I'm off to the SECC tomorrow so I will schedule my Card makin mamas post and hope it works!!

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous I love it. The colours are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scary project, hun - I am sooo jealous that you have a cutting machine! I have written my letter to Santa - hope he's listening. Lol. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)