Pebbles

Thursday 4 October 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Sketch Saturday

Time for another DT card for Cute Card Thursday and I've used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday.

The CCT theme this week is

Lotsa Ribbon

Here's my card


Image: Saturated Canary - Butterfly Baby
Papers: Fancy Pants Designs - Baby Mine
Doiley, corners & words: Made with my Cameo Silhoeutte

I can't remember who the ribbon is made by, sorry.

We'd love to see your cards using the theme lotsa ribbon. You can find all the details here.

Shary
x

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Shary. A fantastic image and you have done a fab job with the sketch too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Shary.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally love this... it is just wonderful honey - Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)