Pebbles

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Cute Card Thursday meets Mojo Monday

Today I'm showing you the promised card featuring Sam Poole's Creative Studio stamps. It's for both my DT card for Cute Card Thursday and I've also followed the sketch on Mojo Monday Challenge blog.

So the theme on Cute Card Thursday is

Pink and Green

Mojo Monday sketch looks like this


And my card looks like this......


Papers: First Edition - Bird Song

I have stamped and then embossed the flowers and swirls with white embossing powder. Love the effect on these. I've paper pieced the girl and added gems and a Stardust gel pen.

As always the CCT DT have made some gorgeous projects and you can see them here.

2 comments:

  1. Youve certainly took to this style - looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love this, well done, it's fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)