Pebbles

Friday 18 May 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

Another Friday comes round and another Polkadoodles challenge. This week we would like you to make a

Wedding Card with a Difference!

The difference being is that we'd like you to incorporate the saying "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue"

So here is mine

I have used papers from the Sugar Birdies CD which I've lightly inked the edges with a blue distress ink. The image is from the Candy Doodles CD and I've coloured it in with copics. The sentiment is also from Candy Doodles. I've added some punched borders using the same CD papers. To finish off I've added some white ribbon and little pearls.

So the something old is the ribbon and pearls  , something new is my punch , something borrowed is the time I took to do it as I was on borrowed time I was supposed to be doing the housework! and of course something blue is my backing paper. As always the DT have made lots of different and beautiful projects. Why not take a look and join in with us. I know me and the DT love looking at your projects.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card and you have incorporated everything so well. Love the colours and the cute image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)