Pebbles

Thursday 19 July 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Sketch Saturday

I've combined my Cute Card Thursday DT card with the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.
The theme for Cute Card Thursday is

Fairy Nice

And here is the sketch from Sketch Saturday


And here is my card


Stamp & Sentiment - Lilly of the Valley
Papers, Ribbon, flowers are all from Papermania Capsule collection.

I've used Copics to colour her and distress ink for around the edges.

The CCT DT girls have made some stunning fairy cards. Why not make a card for our challenge and you could win 5 digistamps from Whimsy Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous beautiful card Shary, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Shary - I adore the colour scheme and your interpretation of the sketch. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clever interpretation of our sketch with this delightfully pretty card! It's great to see you at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)