Pebbles

Saturday 21 July 2012

Here comes Christmas!!

Helllllooooo

Well I've just watched the new CD from Polkadoodles called Here Comes Christmas on it's first airing on Create and Craft. Gorgeous projects!! What a great DT we have.

I think it is one of the .... or maybe THE best Christmas CD I've ever seen. Gorgeous papers, sentiments and images.

I made a few samples for the show but wont show you them all today. I'd like to show you my little key box though as I had great fun making it.


Here's the front view

Here's the inside view. The little poem says:

This key is very special
It won't work for you or me
Hang it just outside your door
Go to bed and worry no more
Close your eyes and close them tight
Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight


And here's a side view


Everything has been made from the brand new Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD Rom.

Don''t forget Nikky will be on Create and Craft again at 4pm showing off the Here Comes Christmas CD Rom.

I'll be showing more of my samples over the next few days so please come back and take a look.

6 comments:

  1. WOW - this is lovely - great vintage look to those papers Shary

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this Shary it is beautiful. I love the poem too. Looked great on Creat & Craft!!!. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sample - these little books are totally addictive. I can't wait to see what else you've made.

    Enjoy your weekend

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful book card, no wonder Nikky picked it out a couple of times to show it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just stunning. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shary, this is stunning and so beautiful. Love your Christmas flair. Hope the hols are going well. Hugs Cherry X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)