Pebbles

Thursday 26 July 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Sketch Saturday

Two in one from me today. My Cute Card Thursday DT card and its also following the Sketch Saturday sketch.

the theme for Cute Card Thursday is

So Distressed

And the sketch from Sketch Saturday is this one.


We are sponsored on CCT this week by Bugaboo Digi Stamps so I've used one of their Girlz digis called Girlz - Barefoot. I've coloured her with Copics.



Papers: First Edition - Spring Fever
Sentiment - Dylusions - Quintessential Quotes

I've gone around the papers with my sewing machine in a random stitch in turquoise.

As ever the DT girls have made some gorgeous cards , we'd love to see you play along. You can find all the details here.


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card hun, love the image and fab sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the papers and fab sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Shary and just love all the colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)