Pebbles

Thursday 9 August 2012

Cute Card Thursday

Another Thursday , time is flying this year. My kids go back to school on Tuesday!!!

Anyway it's Thursday so it's Cute Card Thursday Challenge time again and this week the theme is

Tag You're It

We would like to see a tag or a tag on your project.

I've made a tag.


So I started off with a kraft tag and covered it with ripped pieces of  bookprint papers. I then sprayed them with dylusions inks. Next I stippled cream paint through some sequin waste to make the dots. The image is a Gorjuss girl , I think it's called Owl. I coloured her with Copics and cut her out. The sentiment is from Creative Expressions - Art Sayings. The edges are inked and then I sprayed the whole thing with perfect pearls shimmer.

As always there is a prize for one lucky winner. Hope to see your tag project at Cute Card Thursday.


3 comments:

  1. Love your tag - so many different points of interest to look at. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag and your Gorjuss Girl is so sweet, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Shary and love your creative techniques. Will be travelling up your way next week on my hols so I'll send a wave as I go past!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)