Pebbles

Thursday 30 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop, Cute Card Thursday & Sketch Saturday

Well , this card is 3 things rolled into one. I made it for Cute Card Thursday with the Sketch Saturday sketch but used everything from My Mum's Craft Shop!!

The theme for Cute Card Thursday is

A Stitch in Time
Here's the sketch

And here is my card



I've used some brand new papers by Bazzill Basics called Beach House. I used them for the background papers and for the little tag embellies. They have been cut from the papers and stitched around and inked.  They really are gorgeous papers. The image is from CC Designs and is called Beachy Beatrice. She has been coloured with Copics.

All available from My Mum's Craft Shop.

We'd love you to join in with us at CCT , why not go over and take a look at the other DT girls work here.

3 comments:

  1. A really lovely card, great papers and image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super card Shary. Love how you have put it all together and the sewing look to it all. Great image with the papers too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)