Pebbles

Saturday 18 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop

Morning from a grey and rainy Scotland. Today I'd like to show you a card that I've designed for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog featuring a CC Designs stamp called Sweet November Garden Girl Gertie.



Gertie has been coloured with Copics and I've used a little TH Distress Ink Barn Door around the edges of the card. The papers are from Carta Bella - Beautiful Moments. I've inked them and also stitched around them. The fence is a Doo Hickey - Lovely Fence die. I've given it a bit of colour with the TH barn door ink. My favourite die at the moment is this Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn and I've used it on this card to drape over the main image and tag. The tag is from the same paper pad. I used the words from the Creative Expressions - Art Sayings. Some lovely little roses complete the card.

Kitty has just put on the website some brand new products. Really gorgeous stash, just wish I was a millionaire!!! You can see it all  on My Mum's Craft Shop.
Have a great weekend!!

Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, Shary - the image is so sweet and lots of things to look at. Great stitching - I need to mend my sewing machine! Lol Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a sweet image hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely shary. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)