Pebbles

Thursday 6 February 2014

All Dressed Up Image Launch

It is launch time at All Dressed Up, and we have four fantastic images for you for this months launch.


Happiness


Love to Dance


Purrrfect Together


Rock my world

How great are they ? to purchase any of the images please head on over to the Shop.

For my design team inspiration card for the launch I have used Rock My World.



I have printed him out onto Papermill Smooth White card and coloured him in with Copics. The papers are by Me and my big ideas.

Don't forget our current  challenge theme is love is in the air   ....and you are in with a chance of winning 3 images of your choice !
Also don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations & chat to fellow crafters.
Also keep an eye out for more inspiration from the rest of The Dressy Girls throughout the month. 

Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous guy card! I do love the ADU images, but need a printer to use them!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful teen boy card buddy! LOVE how you made the image come completely to life! Fab colouring and perfect DPs. Smashing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)