Pebbles

Saturday 15 February 2014

Amore - ADU Challenge

It is new challenge time at All Dressed Up.
Our theme for this challenge is 

A Sketch from me!


Here is my card for this challenge



I have used Amore which can be found in the Wendy Burns Designs Etsy store.

All my papers and ribbon are from the Papermania Capsule Parisienne Blue collection. She has been coloured with copics.

Head on over to 
All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of the teams creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there.
 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or paper.
Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. I love her, but I adore what you have done with her. Those papers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love her!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgoeus!! Love all the textures and design elements!!
    You have made one of my fave images sing!!
    Thanks for the fun sketch this time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous - love the blues and she is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, there's so much going on it! Love how you've composed it all together. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fabulous colors and love the layout! Looking forward to working "with" you at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)