Pebbles

Saturday 8 February 2014

Love Notes Gift Box

                                       love notes valentines day card idea

Today I’d like to show you a tutorial for a Valentine’s gift for that someone special. It’s a Love Notes gift box. I made this for the Papermill blog here.  
I cut my box on my Cameo using a file from the Sil store by Jamie Cripps, but I’m sure there would be templates on the internet for this type of box for you to hand cut.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I’ve used Papermill white plain card for the main box.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I then decorated the front and lid of my box with some patterned paper and inked around the edges.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cut out some little cards, again I’ve used my Cameo but these are easily cut by hand. I’ve used Papermill Ruby Red card. I’m showing you four but you can easily get lots more in the box.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Next I used some more patterned paper to cover the cards and inked the edges and then used the little punch out hearts to decorate.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I’ve stamped some little sentiments onto the cards using some Ali Edwards stamps. I left enough room for a personal handwritten note too.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
For the embellishment at the front I cut out a scalloped circle and heart. I used some frantage to sprinkle over the heart and inked the edges of the circle.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
To finish off I’ve added a little bow and some heart ribbon. And there you go a lovely little personal love note gift box.
Happy Valentines!
Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)