Pebbles

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Design Team Call

A heads up for you ladies Emma Canning is having a DT call.

Here's what Emma has to say-

Hiya everyone, hope you’re well and happy :-) I am super excited to announce that we’ve decided (the lovely Nikky over at Polkadoodles and myself that is) that it’s time to set up a design team to work with the Emma Canning digi stamp range that we’ve been launching over at Polkadoodles.

I’ve been busy putting a new challenge blog together and it’s sat ready and waiting patiently for some lovely DT gals (or boys obviously lol) :-)

You can check out the official stuff over on the blog:
http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Hope to see you there x x

If I had the time I would definately apply for this DT, Emma's images are gorgeous and she has just brought out the new Xmas range. See here. And............ Emma is a really lovely lady. If you look back at some of my later posts you will see some cards that I have made using the images.

Good luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you hun - really appreciate you sharing :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)