Pebbles

Thursday 30 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop

This project was made for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. I made a little treat box.

Front view


Side view





I made the box with Coordination card stock. I've used the gorgeous Bo Bunny Serenity paper pad for the front. The image and sentiment are from a set by Stamping Bella called Lolly and her brolly. She's been coloured with Copics and the raindrops have a little bit of lace stickles on them. I cut the sentiment up and edged it with turquoise brillance ink. The flourishes Cheery Lynn's Mini Fanciful Flourishes have been cut out of a sheet of paper from the same Bo Bunny pad Then just some Bo Bunny Serenity gems to finish the box off.
If you would like to see more projects using the gorgeous My Mum's Craft Shop goodies then please go visit the blog here.

Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)