Pebbles

Saturday 25 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop

 Kitty has started to get in some gorgeous Christmas products into  My Mum's Craft Shop. One of my fav paper pads that I've seen so far has got to be the new Bazzill Basics - Believe pad. Traditional colours but gorgeous patterns. So I had to use it to make my card.


I've done my usual and machine stitched and distress inked around the edges. The two little song sheets are part of a sheet of paper so I just cut them out. I've not bought any new Christmas stamps yet this year but I wanted my image to be something new so I looked around the shop and thought hmmm I could use this one it's very versatile. So I've used the new CC Designs - School Hansel. He can be used for anything not just for school cards. I coloured him with my trusty Copics. I then sat him on a bench image. The papers have such great patterns that I didn't go overboard with the embellies so I just added some tiny gems and ribbon.

Have a lovely weekend. My daughter is coming home for a couple of days , let's hope the weather stays nice!!

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)