Pebbles

Wednesday 8 August 2018

A bit of Unity hotness :0)

Just a fun card for today.


I've used lots of Unity sets/kits for this card. 

                   Sentiment Kit - Frankly Said
                   Sentiment Kit - I Want You To Know
                   Jolande & Marlene set - Vibes

  1. So first I cut a layer slightly smaller than the base card in a kraft linen card and clear embossed the square stamp from the Vibes set and adhered it to the base card.
  2. I then took a piece of white linen card slightly smaller than the kraft card and watercoloured a background onto it in browns and blues. 
  3. I stamped the same vibes stamp randomly over the background using a distress ink in vintage photo. In black ink I stamped the text stamp from the I want you to know sentiment kit randomly too. 
  4. The hey stud image and hotness sentiment were stamped onto white linen with black ink and clear embossed. The hey stud image has been coloured with copics and then cut out leaving a little border. I then used the vintage photo around the edges. 
  5. The hotness sentiment was layered onto a piece of the kraft linen card. 
  6. I then stamped out the washi tape in black ink and adhered it to the card. 
  7. Lastly I adhered the watercoloured background onto the kraft with 3D tape.
A great fun masculine card!

Sharon
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)